HELLO

I know my BLOG is so DEAD.. haha!

28.9.10

Happiness..

What's HAPPINESS? i dun find any HAPPINESS now.. Yes i admit there is, but it comes and go, meaning its very temporily. I dunno what to say, but i am always stuck between friends who have cliques. When i join in, i feel as if im the odd one out. I do not know what i should do, i wish i have my own cliques now so i won't feel that way. I can understand that those people who have cliques don't wish others to like cut in or join or whatsoever.. I can understand that, that's why i don't know where to find happiness. Friends that i made always have own clique.. that ANNOYS me.. Feel so tired.. CO is like one of them, i shall not name but it is a fact why everyone is not very close together because of the cliques and stuff.. nvm talking about it makes me tired too..

Well, i have been sick for the past 1-2 weeks, great thing was i vomitted yesterday in school after eating mac the night before i slept. so my stomach wasn't in a good condition and i ate a plate of fruits for dinner. think i will get well soon..

I seriously think that i am a perfectionist, i want everything to be perfect. If i am working i also expect it to be perfect, i don't like it when people slack and stuff.. Slack awhile is fine, but too much seriously why do you even want to work in the first place? I was quite disappointed, but i shan't say it. Everything will have to be experienced in order to know.

Actually i have nothing to blog about alrdy cause i got no energy.. i feel very tired.. tired tired...
i hope things will change gradually..

No comments:

Post a Comment